Friday, June 22, 2012

Barn Sale

It was a busy evening at The Red Dresser's Hens & Friends Barn Sale. People were lined up waiting for five o'clock when they could storm into the barn and booths to see what treasures they could find.  What a great way to start the evening.

Painted furniture seems to be the going thing and that's a good thing since I've discovered how fun it is to paint with Annie Sloan paint. I sold a couple of great painted chairs that will be finding at new home in someone's new cabin. They also purchased dressers, tables and lots of other things from other vendors that will make their new place a "home". 

My old kitchen cupboard doors were transformed into chalkboards and that seems to be a pretty popular thing. We had fun writing little messages on them before the sale started and they are selling really well. :)

All in all it was a great day. Beautiful weather for setting up my booth outside. The customers were fun. I sold some stuff. Now tomorrow we do it all again. I'm looking forward to it but think I better get some sleep first.

Pictures will be coming soon - better yet, stop by the Barn Sale tomorrow and see for yourself all the great treasures that can be found at The Red Dresser's Hen & Friends Barn Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment