Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Photos...

I needed a break from my sewing room so thought I'd work on organizing some  pictures and trying to post a few.   Here goes... I was going to say "here goes nothing" but I'm hoping it turns out to be "something... here goes something..."


Here are some of the tote bags and diaper pouches on display at the last craft show that I did.



This is a shot of some of the diaper pouches.


Here are some of the tote bags.




Now for the fun, little "Scrappy Bags."




"Cross my Heart" pins ( I need to take some individual pictures as there are several designs).


"A Piece of the Past" baby blanket with a vintage hankie stitched in the center of a vintage tablecloth - there is pink fabric behind the tablecloth so the color will show through the cut work in the design.  It is also backed in pink.



...and another...
This one is a 36x36 vintage tablecloth with blue behind it to show through the cut work in the design.


This one is four vintage napkins stitched onto a pink background.
(I know these are hard to see in the photos)


I almost forgot....to the right of the heart pins are bundles of Burp Cloths - a bundle of three that have
fabric stitched down the center of prefolded diapers to dress them up a bit.  The fabrics coordinate with the Hamper Liners, as well as some of the tote bags and diaper pouches.

There's a sampling of some of the things that I have been working on.  I'll post my new designs as I get to them.  I'm thinking I need a little time to clean and organize before the next crafting run...I have this funny thing of little pieces of thread finding their way throughout the house.  It may be time to do some vacuuming.  

I've been working on organizing my small sewing room so that it will be easier to work in.  I'm signing up for a May 5th craft show in our area, though, so I won't be putting the crafting on hold for long.  I'm thinking there are some mom's that will be needing a pretty flower pin for Mother's Day, maybe some fun things for the 4th of July... The gears just keep turning, so I just need to hurry and get things cleaned up and organized so I can PLAY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Darling! Marge, you might do well with some fabric purses too. Those seem to be really popular these days, and you are very talented with a great eye. Love the blog!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. I do actually have some purse ideas on my list. Also, people have asked for lunch bags so I may run with some of those closer to back-to-school time. Thanks for the feedback. :)

      Delete